Let us manage your missionary data remotely! We have the means and technology to collect, curate, and manage all aspects of the Digital Mission Display from our home office in Chelsea, Michigan.
Here is how it works:
- We create a special form to send to your supported missionaries.
- We connect your missionary form submissions to a Google Sheets database which automatically populates the spreadsheet with their data to document the delivery and for accountability.
- We log in to your Digital Mission Display and update mission data by hand to minimize mistakes.
- We will convert missionary emails, letters, .docx or, .doc files to PDF format and upload to your churches Digital Missions Display.
- Missionaries will receive a monthly reminder from us that any new images, video, or text content that they have should be submitted.
- Missionaries will receive a quarterly email from Digital Missions Display after installation visits. We will include in the email video, images, and verbiage pertaining to how “The Voice For Missionaries” is working for them to get their message heard.
- Your church will receive an update from Digital Missions Display informing you of what churches we have been at installing the Digital Missions Display where we may be going throughout the year.
Cost for maintaining the data in the Digital Missions Display varies.
Pricing begins at $300 quarterly but we encourage churches to come up with their own love-offering so that we can do more for missionaries.
We have helped missionaries with:
Graphic design work, email technology automation and training, websites, water filter bottles, and more!
Please feel free to reach out to Paul at 734-330-0570 for more information!